Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My First Real Art Space!

So even though I share this 10’x10’ bedroom with a large bookcase, desktop computer, sewing table, and lots of boxes and things, it is an organized space where all of my art supplies are located at my fingertips! It’s great! I finally bought a chair for my art room after we moved. I got it from the Salvation Army for $6. I’m actually very happy with it! It’s got a solid wood base, it’s low to the ground and has a padded bottom and back.
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all how excited I am about this. I hope that having a space really dedicated to creating any type of art will help me create more. I also may or may not have one or two upcoming commissions, but until then, I can do whatever I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...